Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Post with pictures coming soon!

First, a few warnings about my photography.

1. I'm not very good at it. I don't know very much about lighting, arrangement, etc. Perhaps I'll spend some time doing research, perhaps I'll just learn as I go.

2. I'm just using a point and shoot - it's a very nice point and shoot, but still just a point and shoot. Perhaps if I continue doing this, V will let me use his old digital SLR... as long as I promise not to get food on it...

3. I very rarely cook during the day (pancakes excepted), so mostly the pictures will be with artificial lighting, and thus of an even poorer quality.

4. I'm a notoriously messy cook. I prefer to just get the job done and worry about clean-up afterward, so I apologize in advance for bits of clutter that find their way into the pictures.

Any advice for improving the quality of my food photography is more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment